Why do people hate me for being blond and arrogant?

I spelled blond right, dummers

Favorite Answer

if you cant even spell blonde. the only thing i hate more then an arrogant person is a stupid arrogant person.

firstly, blond is spelled blonde...secondly, I don't know you so I don't know how arrogant you are. Maybe you just love yourself very much and it irritates other people because they don't have a lot of self esteem themselves. on the other hand, it is possible that you are just an egotistical jerk, if that's the case, maybe you should stop putting yourself before others constantly and try to see where they're coming from. either way, being blonde has nothing to do with it I'm sure. Good luck.

Blessed Be.

)O(

Let's put it this way it isn't because you are blond that people don't like you. You pretty much answered your question with the second part of your question.

Because you ARE arrogant, but you DID spell blond correctly (blond is masculine; blonde is feminine).

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/blond

I don't think it has anything to do with your hair color but more with the attitude. People hate those who think they know everything and tell the that to the world despite the fact that the world really doesn't care to hear it.

Whats being blond have to do with it?

Probably the arrogance thing... You've sort of answered your own question, no?

Do you have green eyes too ? That's splendid. No need to be arrogant, you are beautiful.

• I think is the arrogant thing.

Its not the blonde atribute you should concern yourself with