Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

The best colors!?

What would be the best colors for a wedding? My friend has been been married and divorced. She has 5 kids and is very nervous about going thru this again. She is very beautiful and wants my help on wedding plans. What colors should suit a very skinny and beautiful girl?

• xoxox
    Favorite Answer

white, peach, pink, red, dark blue

*Any romantic color*

• swagov

For some people it would just depend on what time of year or the location of the wedding. Here is a website that has a lot of different color combinations.

http://www.colorsontheweb.com/combiningcolors.asp

any shade of pink with a very pale green.

pink and chocolate brown is the in colour for weddings now,

purple and green too.

yellow is but I personally don't like it for weddings.

just don't do the classic white and gold and if she's skinny and small don't go for dark colours ( maybe burgundy)

are you talking about for a wedding dress or bridesmaids dresses? ive always just liked white for wedding dresses no matter how many times they have been married. i just think ivory or off white looks dirty on any one. maybe something simple if shes really thin. too much beading may weigh her down and look funny. for my wedding, my colors were hunter green and white. i of course had a white dress and the bridesmaids had hunter green dresses.

It depends on when she's getting married. She should use colors associated with the season when she'll be married. Other than that, she should do exactly what she wants to do! She should enjoy her day!

My wedding is this June and my colors are blue and brown. Here is an interactive color wheel you can play with (http://r0k.us/graphics/SIHwheel.html). Be aware that it uses Java.

Best of luck!

either a red or a light pink color

Champagne/Gold, Ivory and a warm and romantic color (i.e. chocolate, red/burgandy/mauve/, cinnamon)

• Cloudy

black and white is classic, but I love blue. You have so many shades to choose from.

i would go for pink or white it depends on what u think