Would an american man marry me to make me a citizen if I asked him really nice?

Favorite Answer

if he's a man worth having, no. if i were u, i'd just follow my heart, and fait will bring u 2 the right guy, AND home country for u. for all u know your mr. right could be from idk...............canada, australia, america, etc, and love u 4 U, and u luv him for not his nationality, but yet his heart. if he would marry a woman like that, then he's obiously a) has low expectations meaning might cheat b) use u for things like money, sex, etc or c) just marry u for looks. u don't want a guy like that. trust me!

That's no reason to get married to someone. You should have some kind of feelings for the guy. Also what happens if it turns out you hate him after a month. You will be on your own again.

give it up, and make sure hes got money... then divorce him in 2 years for irreconsilible diff.

• huggz

Not if he had any shred of self respect or decency!

WHY IS THIS IN THE WOMENS HEALTH SECTION?

would u do me first?

• Brian

if you are hot, sure