homework help?

im doin an english project debate. the debate is why kids should go to college RIGHT after high school. i have some points but i need more! help!

Favorite Answer

I didn't go to college until 3 years after I left high school. I found that I had forgotten a good deal of the math and history that I learned in high school and so had to take remedial classes. I also found that I was less focused and more frustrated that I believe I would have been had I continued my education immediately after high school. Life and work got in the way.

They should go to college right after high school to complete their education earlier, get an amazing job, and develop self-esteem. Also, if they ignore college and live their lives, get married, have children and all, they'll need quite a lot of money to afford all that. Why? Money makes the world go round (sadly).

The longer you wait the more excuses you will have not to go, work, bills, kids, etc. Also, like the other guy said you tend to forget things. If you are in student mode you should stay that way. I took a semester off 8 years ago.....get the point.

You are in the studying mode, used to learning. The longer you wait before college, the more difficult it will be to get back into that mode.

even though im not goin to go to college right after high school, it would b easier to just go instead of waiting cuz then youll NEVER want to go......yeah.