Should I opologize.....??

Ive hurt some1 and I havent opologized yet..

I really dont know what exactly Ive done..

but yeah his hurt..

I want 2 send him a message saying sorry..

but simply cant find the right words..

any help pls?

Ashkon open ur IM

Ashkon:HELL NO!..pls dont compare me to Katie Holmes!!

Favorite Answer

The best way to apologize is to first, admit that you are wrong. Don't say, Well, if I hurt your feelings then I'm sorry. But since you don't know exactly what you've done, I would first ask him what you did to hurt him. Then when you find that out say "I'm so sorry I did that and although I didn't intentionally mean to hurt you, I did and that was very selfish and inconsiderate of me" and don't leave out the "Would you please forgive me?" part.

• Yes you need to apologize to the worlds best footballer Ronaldinho for all the hurt you have done to him.. He LOVED you for your angel.. He is Golden and you hurt him.

But seriously, the best way, is if you dont like him, is to ignore him. This will send a tough but the correct message. If you like him(like you like me sweetie) then you need to apologize but dont sound desperate.. Be a little fun like you are.. Maybe give him a free make over..

Source(s): P.S. Who is the pic in your avatar? Katie Holmes right? Oh I think shes cute.. Well if thats you, then yes youre cute enough for me. We would make a great couple.

But what happened? If u smashed his car isn't the same as hurting his heart. More info. Can contact me..

• hello

If you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to apologize for. You could say your sorry you made him feel like crap.

"I am truely sorry that I hurt your feelings"

You don't have to be guilty of anything to say "I'm sorry" It does't have to be an intentional act that you are apologizing for.

All you have to do is be sorry that they are hurt.

I'm Sorry

• send the message from the heart.. be sincere

No you should learn to spell first

just tell him, you have come to yahoo for help