Legit question: after oral, will you kiss your partner?

Is it any big deal or not?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes I will kiss my partner and I expect to get kissed back!!!!!

• mopjky
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Not a big deal at all. A kiss is just a kiss!

• 1 decade ago

I'll kiss my partner after oral. It doesn't bother me; its a bit more of a turn on.

• 1 decade ago

Not a big deal to me but i have had women turn away when i was done. As long as its all gone when i go in for the kiss i dont care really.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If both of you have showered or bathed prior to enjoying each other, sure, why not?! The body fluids are natural and a necessity to lovemaking; to be enjoyed.

CAUTION: Only one drawback to oral sex, it should not be done if one or the other partner have an infection or disease.

• kster
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No big deal, kind of a turn on like someone else said

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh yah, thats hot. Sometimes he gets a little 'mess' on his chin and I even lick that off for him. And yes, he will kiss me after I do oral on him, that small stuff doesnt bother us.

• 1 decade ago

not a big deal, as long as there was not certian fluid transfers i'm alright with it cuz it is just a sign of love and hell kissin turns me on more than anything else plus i can play with her while we kiss too so it is better for her

• 1 decade ago

I usually ask or raise an eyebrow, as if to ask, "You still want to kiss me?" Most guys are thankful for the act itself, so they usually oblige. As for myself, it doesn't bother me one bit.

You are sharing fluids anyway. Why not?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Of course. What I want to know is: Why when I ask a question like this, it gets deleted, but not yours?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.