Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

why is sheri so nice to me?

she is sweet. i mad her mad a couple times but she forgave me and she loves me. aint

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe its because she actually loves and cares about you so much and she never thought about ANYONE else the way she thinks about you. She also knows she wants to get married and have kids with you since she FINALLY found her TRUE love. She just hopes he feels the same way and you never know there may be a few aurprises along the way

• 4 years ago

i think of julia sheri is incredibly..julia wintry climate sounds to final namey..brooklynn is incredibly..i dont somewhat like it spelt brookland, even if it somewhat comes down on your very own determination with that i assume.. different names that bypass good with julia.. Julia Evangeline Julia Rose Julia Brooke Julia Nicole Julia Bianca Julia Alexis Julia Mae names that bypass good with brooklyn.. Brooklyn Chyenne Brooklyn Avery Brooklyn Nicole Brooklyn Paige Brooklyn Jane Brooklyn Taylor Brooklyn Marie Brooklyn Noelle Brooklyn Kay Brooklyn Elise Brooklyn Michelle or seperate it as Brooke Lynn wish this helped =)!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shes a nice person. WHO CARES BOUT THIS?

• 1 decade ago

She loves u and she cares about u but what abt u?? do u love her or care about her???

have a nice love life :)

Thanks

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

she is just a nice person

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She feels sorry for you.

• c_leoo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

who knows.

• she a lady

• 1 decade ago

she may have a secret crush on you. :)

• 1 decade ago

she cares about you....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.