squirt asked in TravelUnited StatesChicago · 1 decade ago

Wierd question about hotels in Chicago that allow dogs...?

Umm, the hotels in downtown Chicago that allow dogs... where do you take them to go to the bathroom? It doesn't seem to me that there is any grassy area around there for them... where do i take him?

• dmb
    Favorite Answer

I'd suggest you take plastic bags with you, because in Chicago as in most large cities, dog owners are expected to clean up after their animals. There are numerous parks near downtown Chicago, particularly along the lakefront. You might want to head there.

Good question I imagine you would have to take him in the alley behind the hotel or ask the doorman or the clerk at the check in counter.

Your mothers and dads might desire to be with you and a individual over the age of 18 in each and every room. you may desire to get 2 rooms. inns have rooms with 2 queen sized beds. you may desire to e book 2 rooms. some inns have adjacent rooms- a door which may well be opened in between 2 rooms.