women: what was the last bug you killed?

when and how?

Favorite Answer

a big spider that was on the ceiling a couple weeks ago, smashed its gooey guts all over with a magazine

I killed a tiny daddylongleg spider with a tube of toothpaste while in the bathroom. Only bug I seen all winter.

If I remember correctly, it was one of those tiny little black ones that appear out of nowhere when you haven't swept the kitchen floor for a while. But I can kill bugs with the best of 'em. I'm usually called on to do this when my mom is too scared to do it herself. (Her stomach is far weaker than mine.)

I don't know the name of it but it was hairy with big teeth and it wanted my bagel. It was early yesterday morning and I hadn't had my coffee yet. I was in an unforgiving mood. I slapped it with a wet dishtowel and ran it through the disposer.

I hate spiders, but I can't bring myself to kill ANYTHING. Actually, I killed 3 spiders in my lifetime--one with my shoe, one with a boat paddle, and one with a piece of velcro!

A stink bug and i grabbed it with a wad full of toilet paper and flushed that sucker down the toilet.

I can't recall killing a bug.

I killed a spider with my shoe.

I killed three cockroaches with pesticides when I was typing this answer.

A large spider...with a shoe.