what can you say about the dodge caliber model?it is good car or not?how about toyota corolla??whats the diff?

Favorite Answer

I think the caliber is for wannabe tough guys. It's a girls car, and an ugly one at that. I went to LA recently and saw them everywhere. And I noticed all guys drove them, which in my opinion makes me think he believed all those commercials about what a mans vehicle it is, or something along those lines.

Not that the corolla looks tough either, lol. But when I see a guy driving a corolla I don't think he is trying to look cool, he is just driving a car.

Anyhow, I am assuming you are a guy, and that's just my opinion that guys look stupid driving them.

Also I think it's better to go with a vehicle that has been around awhile, you have a better idea of what to expect and the corolla has a great reputation.

i can't tell you anything about the caliber but i have a corolla. i love my corolla but i live in a very mild climate with no snow. although when i visit my family there is snow there and the corolla does not do well in the snow. also the antilock brakes make a awful sound when they engage. i found this out last weekend as i drove through tons of snow and they actually kept my car from being able to stop. so if you live in a climate that gets snow you might want to stay away from the corolla but if you live in a temperate climate it is a fantastic car!

The Corolla is a very good car. It lasts a long time, and it has really good pick up, room, etc. Toyotas are very reliable. Dodges not so much.

Source(s): Experience

I used one as a rental car in the USA for a while, it was an underwhelming experience - moderate performance & fuel economy, averagely quiet & refined but the aircon was weak. On the plus side it was roomy & comfortable, on the downside the view out felt restrictive because of the small glass area. I'd give it 6/10, adequate but no class leader. Bear in mind it was a poverty spec rental car but compared to chevy's cobalt, Nissan's sentra or my girlfriends honda civic I think adequate is a fair description.

wish you already know the thank you to artwork on vehicles because of fact an previous Viper will shop you busy, and empty your pocketbook on fix expenditures. And the coverage for a sixteen 12 months previous guy will over the suited. it extremely is the kind of vehicle in many circumstances owned by older adult men with a lot of money who're reliving their babies -- no longer first-time vehicle procuring babies. they're very collectible, yet no longer sensible as extensive-unfold vehicles.

Just e-mail me and as a Chrysler employee I can get you a employee discount if you buy a new Caiber.Please buy from American car company.