My sister is turning 21 and i was to take her out for her b-day... I dont know what restaurant to choose?!?!?!

My sister loves chicken and hardly ever gets to go out to good restaurants. What restaurant should i take her out to. Not some cheap place but not ridiculously expensive place. Also a place that has really good drinks!! Alos we live in Greensboro NC...

Favorite Answer

I think it is hard to go wrong with Applebee's or Chedar's. Those type places have new stuff to try from time to time and are trendy enough to have hot guys there!

You should go someplace with good drinks. I suggest Ruby Tuesdays or TGIFridays.

Also, most Mexican places have good drinks.

• If you have a Boston Market restaurant, you can take her there, they have chicken and other things, like salads and stuff.. KFC, has Chicken.. Do you have a Buffet Restaurant, take here there..

I hope that helps..

take her to a club for her bday! and drink tequila shots all nite long! make a bet to see who falls on their **** first!

OR make a nice homeade meal for her, then go to the club!

DINNER IN VEGAS BABY !