Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

I am planing on becoming a cardiovascular surgeon and graduating from Harvard, any suggestions?

I am 15, a freshman in high school. Next year I will be taking honors chemistry, Honors Biology, and, if the school will let me, honors physics and honors anatomy. I want to go to Harvard, but I am also applying to Stanford, Oxford,and a few others along with safety schools. My college fund can cover these school, so I am more worried about getting accepted. I have an internship scheduled with a local cardiovascular surgeon (I live in Montana if that really matters), will attend a medical camp this summer that has some of the world's top sergeons teaching, will volunteer at three hospitals this summer, and, as a job, day trade in the stock market (that way I can make $1000 in one weekend of doing nothing, as opposed to working for minimum wage). Is there anything else that I can do to increase my chances of being accepted? Do you have any suggestions? Thank You. You can also e-mail me at eliah91@gmail.com if you have any more suggestions. Thanks once again.

Favorite Answer

Honey you are doing all the right things just study hard, it will be more than worth the effort in the long run.