if a boy says?HELP PLZ?

Ok i asked him (in person) did he like me and he said that he had a girlfriend. We didnt get to talk much b/c someone interrupted us. so does that mean a yes or a no?

ok he gets happy when i give him letters we flirt in class and in the hallway now tell me what you think that means?!

Favorite Answer

Hellooooooooooooooo,,he has a gf.So thats a NO.

First off, do you know for sure he has a GF? Because if he doesn't like you he may pretend he does so you leave him alone. If you know who the girl is and you know that he does in fact have a GF, you are going to have to talk to him more than that to find out. If he has a girlfriend, he probably likes his GF.

What part of HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND do you not understand?

This is good life advice that will serve you down the road: move on to the next available boy.

• If u ask him if he likes u and his response is "i have a gf",then no he doesnt like u.Hes basically saying no.Ur like "do u like me?",Hes like"I have a gf(this is what hes really thinking)(no i dont like you.Im telling you that i have a gf so that u will hopefully think that theres no way i can like u since im alreday takn)!" See if u would look deeper you could have seen that thats what he was really thinking.

It sounds as if he likes you, but isn't going to do anything as he has a girlfriend.

Maybe if you get talking and are not interrupted again he may do something about it

If the first words out of his mouth were "I have a girlfriend", that is a definite "No, but I'll have sex with you anyway and then not call in the morning." Move on.

well if he said he had a girlfriend i suggest you better leave it it might be a no because he already loves someone sorry but theres plenty of fish in the sea

youll get someone for you ^^

well if he has a girl friend then he probably likes you but he doesnt want to say because he doesnt want anyone to no that he is going out with a girk and he likes someone else

ok i am confussing myself sorry i tried

good luck!!!!!!

That was a nice way of saying NO, sorry just a fact of life.

He has a girlfriend. He may like you but he's making it clear he's not available. U shouldn't mess with him. Would u want anyone messing with your boyfriend??

NO. He said he had a girlfriend. Doesn't get much clearer than that.