Can I apply to grad school without teacher recommendations?

I got my bachelors degree online and never met my teachers.

• Moosey
    Favorite Answer

I didn't have to have teacher recommendations, just professional and personal. I guess it depends on where you go and what their requirements are.

Depends entirely on the individual school's admission requirements. Each school has their own.

Some want a reference from your teachers just because they want someone that can speak to your academic abilities and academic standing compared to the other students. If this is the case, asking one of your profs for a recommendation won't be a problem. They don't need to know you to write a reference that speaks to your academic potential.

Other colleges may want work, professional, and/or personal references in addition to an academic reference, but I'd say most colleges at least want one academic reference.

Check with the admission requirements of the specific school you're planning on attending and see what they say about different references.

Yes, try Keller Graduate School of Management. They are an accredited university. All you have to do is throw them enough money and you will get your degree, thats what I did. The program is about 2 years long and not very difficult. I believe that managers are more impressed with the fact that you have the MBA than what school you went to to get it. Worth checking out.