if u like someone and that someone is a major prep what do u do?

i hate preps but he is way different

Favorite Answer

Who cares if he's a prep! People can balance out each-other! Go 4 it! Maybe you can teach eachother some stuff!

be yourself maybe join a popular sports team maybe he will notice you.......I am considerd a prep at my school and some of my really close guy friends who are also preps have hooked up with some of the girls in my grade that were not really popular...they joined softball and soccer and they got noticed...

If you honestly, truely like that someone, their appearence wouldn't and shouldn't matter to you. You should like someone for their personality and humor. Not for how they dress. And if you ask them to change that goes to show you obviously never really liked them to begin with.

Get him to notice you.. dress really nicee... talk to him... but be yourself and if he doesnt like you the way you are then hes not worth your time.. he'll realize what he lost out on later on.

Accept that persoon for who they are as they are. If you can't then move on.

who cares then if u like him go for it