How much is it to replace the overhead liner in a car?

A friend of mine sat down in my car and rose her hand up and burnt a hole in the overhead liner of my car with a cigarette. I have a 2006 Honda Civic, so my car is pretty new and this really bothers me. Any idea how much it would cost to get it fixed or replaced completly??

Favorite Answer

Looks like it would be around $300 USD not sure if that is the model of your car but im sure the prices are the same the dealer would be the most expensive or you could do it yourself for cheap

go to the dealer to get the highest price quote. next check with some local body shops, they may be able to help for less than the dealer. depending on the material it may be repairable for a fraction of the cost of new. make your Friend pay for it. if they haven't all ready offered, then they are not much of a Friend are they ?