Best cellular service in Miami/South Beach?

I will be relocating to the South Beach area soon and need to know which cellular service is the best. I will be using a Blackberry, so a big company, i.e. Cingular, Verizon, T-Mobile, is probably needed. Thanks for the help.

Favorite Answer

Cingular/ATT is the biggest in So. Fla. & has the best Fla. coverage. But all the major carriers service the area, so shop for your best deal. If you want GSM multi-band coverage only Cingular & T-Mobile have it.

Despite what people say you should go with MetroPCS. Its unlimited talking for about 35.00 a month or around 45.00 for unlimited and long distance. It used to be really crappy, but its a very good service now. If you talk alot, its definitely worth it. no need to count up the minutes. Most people down here use metro as their home phone service/cell phone.

The only problem is, you can only use it from Miami - Orlando, anywhere in between that. But since you said you're moving here, I dont think that;d be an issue. Check em out..

www.metropcs.com

oh and a tip: you should try to get a Metro phone on eBay, to save some money

Source(s): I live here, and I have service for about 5 years now.