Nicole Richie:The Truth About Diamonds?

I just got done reading that book. While I was reading it, I felt like she was a writer for years or something. I don't know why. I was wondering, did you like the book?? Thanks

Favorite Answer

yes i did actually. i questioned whether or not she wrote the book herself though. I know it says she did, but you never know. Possibly she wrote it, but then had someone correct it vastly.

I readed it, it's very good book, she talk alot in word of course. About differenet thing here and there.

I'm sure she had some help with it. Other than that i do like it.

Ghostwriter, baby girl. Nicole just talked a lot, he/she/they then put together a well written book. ( I enjoyed the book also )

i havent read it yet, but i really do. I think this would be a much better 'book' than the paris one

It'a called a ghost writer. She didn't write anything, smeone else did it for her

Yes i loved it alot