HArry Potter.. who is going to die?

Favorite Answer

a weasley must die... i'm thinking (hoping) percy dies

hagrid will likely die, he was the first to take harry under his wing in the wizarding world and all harry's other "mentors" are now gone

peter pettigrew, because he has an unpaid life debt to harry

possibly snape, hopefully dying as he redeems himself to harry (and lily)

if sirius stays dead, then lupin will die in in order to complete the loss of the four marauders

but, if sirius comes back (which i really think he will- because he wasn't dead when he fell through the veil, he was hit with a stunner; and also bc jk immediately confirmed that dumbledore was in fact dead but has never said so with sirius even though there has been about 4x as much speculation with his death) then lupin need not die and he will hopefully marry tonks, a final rare happy ending

voldemort must die so that good triumphs over evil and all that

umbridge may die (yes!)

i don't think any of the trio or ginny will; it would be very sad if neville died trying to help harry

I hope you're talking about the seventh book, "Deathly Hallows".

The fourth book, Cedric Diggory dies. Fifth, Sirius Black. Sixth, Dumbledore.

Seventh...personally, i think that Hagrid is going to die. And i hate saying this. Other possibilities are:

McGonagall

Snape

Neville

Flitwick

Hermione

Ron

AND THE ONE THAT IS FIFTY FIFTY IS:

Harry or Voldemort. One has to die. Voldemort obviously is going to, but Harry may die in the process or destroying that git.

I think it will be Harry Potter and Voldemort.

harry potter

I think Malfoy might die also I think Voldemort has to die she cannot let the baddies win too many children read the books.

I believe i heard that two main characters are going to die. My guess is Hagrid and Hermione

i think on of the other character, i don't wish to see Harry to dead.