Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Who will be voted off from American Idol from the girls this week?

• j_mo83
    Favorite Answer

I agree with the other answers... Antonella has got to go! I am also sick of hearing her butcher songs. People need to remember that this is a singing competition, not a beauty contest.

When Simon refered to some of the contestants as evil monsters..he was referring to Antonella and Alaina..2 stuck up performers who ca't sing a lick.Too bad Antonella has her spoon in nose rich friends who wil vote for her so I'm sure she will survive

Leslie Hunt and Antonella Barba are history. The only reason Antonella might be saved is if horny guy voted for her hoping to get more pictures released.

I'm hoping to see Antonella go. I don't think I sit through another week of her butchering a song. And I'm tired of hearing about the photos circulating the internet.

• I'm hoping for Antonella.

as lond as antonella is one of them i dont care who the other one is

I hope Antoinella. Only because she can't sing and Alaina

antonella and either leslie or alaina. im thinking leslie but who knows...

who cares...but if I had to choose, I'd say that tramp taking a leak on the toilet.