Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Appearance confusion?

I'm female, well into my early 20's now and I've yet to date. People always tell me that I've got a nice, though slightly odd, personality so I assumed the reason I didn't date was because I'm hideous. I spent several years in high school coming to terms with that and now that it doesn't really bother me anymore I've started to attract a good deal of male attention.

I recently got a job working the night shift at a fast food restaurant and males of various ages, shapes, races and sizes are constantly hitting on me. I generally write it off when they're drunk or high because clearly they're not seeing straight but I don't know what to think when a sober guy compliments my appearance or asks for my number.

I'm incredibly confused and would like a bit of advice. Am I wrong in assuming that I'm ugly or should I just blame the fluorescent lighting at work for creating facial features I don't possess? Or I am possibly that bad at identifying people under the influence of drugs or alcohol?

Favorite Answer

Send Me a Picture and I'll tell you if Your Ugly, I'll make sure I'm Sober. But just send a regular Pic not one of those glamor shots just an average everyday Pic! I don't have a problem telling people how they look!! I am very honest

You have learned to accept yourself the way you are and guys find that sexy--a lot. I suggest that you also blame the fluorecent light at work because those lights are great for the envioerment and pockebook but not for your beauty!!! Those things make you look hideous so definetly blame it!!! Good luck and wear self-tanner!!! xoxox

Ask the single on the left if a million+a million equals 2. If he solutions particular, he's Rajesh, in any different case he's Rakesh. Any query that the two you and the twin recognize the honest answer to may be used.

• You have a huge problem with self-esteem. Talk to your doctor. Life doesn;t have to be like this.

You are probably gorgeous. Cultivate your best assets and forget about the past.

If a guy is complimenting you on your appearance then take the freaking compliment!! They are not just going to compliment you for the heck of it!

sounds to me like you are putting yourself down, have a bit of self belief. if blokes are finding you attractive then your not ugly.

You need to tell yourself that you are attractive. Once you start believing it, everything will fall into place.

omg u have self hatred... dont ever think badly of yourself ... whatever u think so shall you become...its in the Bible....so think highly of yourself... just because they compliment you say thanks.. doesnt mean u jump in bed with them... im sure ur attracted on the ouside as well as the inside...

maybe , just maybe, they really do think your pretty .. hmm amazing huh?

your beatutiful.... be confident.