Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

when can i have sex with my girlfriend for the first time?

I'm 30 and she is 25,we know each other from more than 2 months,she has the same interests that i have,we started meeting in Cafe to exchange some experiences,we met several times in cafe and even went together to cinema,i invited her to my home for having lunch after that we decide to meet at my home when we do our studies,i didn't talk to her about love because im little bit shy but today i told her that i want to kiss her,she smiled and tried to avoid that coz she is also shy,as she was leaving i put my arm around her body and gave her a kiss she didnt resist too much and i told her that she is my dream girl and i need her,she said that she will think about that.

So when can i start having sex with my girlfriend?i want to show her love not just sex.

Favorite Answer

When she lets you.

USE risk-free practices. do not act worried! Have an "i've got been given this" physique of strategies do not confer with lots, in basic terms start up kissing her whilst she gets there to get issues warm. Lay her on the mattress, lay over the strategies-blowing of her, and something will come from there. do exactly not ACT worried! that's a super turn off.

• Jarien

She's not even comfortable with kissing and discussing. Try doing a lot more of that before even thinking about moving things forward. You need to understand each others' feelings before "feeling" each other.

When she is ready to have sex....or anything else for that matter. She has the right to decide whether or she has sex. If you don't want to wait then go find another girl.

the fact that you need to ask, means you are not ready yet. Wait till you are more comfortable together. since u just had ur first kiss together it isnt time yet. wait at least 3 months though!

2 months!?....at your ages you should have been having sex after 2 weeks!

She is trying to avoid you and your attentions - find a new more cooperative gf.

you need to start with more touching and caressing seems like she's real shy do more of these things first before trying to have sex with her you might scare her off.

When the time is right, you both will know. Don't rush it.

When she's ready to have sex with you. Don't rush it.

Source(s): Me.

if its truly love just let it flow

2 months and no cunny, you're a tool...