How many of you out there agree with me......?

Some of us "older people" remember growing up with a LOT different society than what we have today. My Gripe?? I am SOOOOOOOOOO sick of whining non-smokers RUINING my freedoms! We grew up and people smoked WHEREVER they wanted and whenever they wanted to. Now everywhere you go, they got their way and intruded on MY RIGHTS by whining loud enough to take away MY privilidges. Half of the whiners are obese from stuffing their faces ALL THE TIME..............do you see US telling YOU that YOU can't eat whenever YOU want? People die of eating diseases too ya know. Anyone else feel this way also?

Ahhhhhhhh.....I can see delmmaana is ONE of those whiners that complain about smoke being second hand. Well EINSTEIN............you mean to tell me people ONLY die from second hand smoke? Long ago people were STILL dieing before you whining sissy's started complaining.

P.S. LET ME LIGHT ONE NOW. YOU CAN RUN TO THE FRIDGE AND GRAB A SIDE OF BEEF TO SNACK ON.

Favorite Answer

Count me as one who DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU. Your comparison doesn't hold water. Obese people don't have anything to do with our health, only their own. Whereas, smokers pollute the air around them for everyone. If they choose to ignore all the warnings for their own health, that's their business, but when they start contaminating the air around them for everyone else, that's no longer their business.

You used to be able to go around everywhere smoking, because we didn't have the scientific facts concerning diseases caused by smoking that we now have.

Do yourself a favor and quit the nasty weed, instead of complaining about those who are much wiser about their health than you appear to be.

Couldn't have said it better, myself.