Have you ever almost fallen asleep then jerk yourself awake because you feel like you are falling out of bed?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

LMAO!!! yea and its the most wierdest and funniest feelin eva! first it scares the living shyt outta me and then im laughin!

• 1 decade ago

This has happened to me a few times, its such a weird feeling! But mine hasn't been that I feel like I'm falling out of bed, it was once that I dreamt I was falling off the treadmill (which is a real danger for me .... not very co ordinated on those things, I just hold on for dear life and hope for the best!!!) and once I dreamt I was walking down steps and I think I actually took a step in real life in my bed and the movement woke me up with such a jerk I thought I was falling! dreams are weird man.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

usually i just jerk myself to sleep and then find myself awake after I fall out of bed.

• 1 decade ago

Yes or falling out of an airplane

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but i have jerked myself to sleep,after a long night of snax!!

• 1 decade ago

Yea... my understanding is that it's quite common, particularly when you are first falling asleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

kinda, i feel like i'm falling, but not out of bed, weird isn't it i thiught it was just me.

• mkb80
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes I have.

• Grim
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yes, it's a really strange feeling

• 1 decade ago

yup

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.