Have you ever almost fallen asleep then jerk yourself awake because you feel like you are falling out of bed?

Favorite Answer

LMAO!!! yea and its the most wierdest and funniest feelin eva! first it scares the living shyt outta me and then im laughin!

This has happened to me a few times, its such a weird feeling! But mine hasn't been that I feel like I'm falling out of bed, it was once that I dreamt I was falling off the treadmill (which is a real danger for me .... not very co ordinated on those things, I just hold on for dear life and hope for the best!!!) and once I dreamt I was walking down steps and I think I actually took a step in real life in my bed and the movement woke me up with such a jerk I thought I was falling! dreams are weird man.

usually i just jerk myself to sleep and then find myself awake after I fall out of bed.

Yes or falling out of an airplane

No but i have jerked myself to sleep,after a long night of snax!!

Yea... my understanding is that it's quite common, particularly when you are first falling asleep.

kinda, i feel like i'm falling, but not out of bed, weird isn't it i thiught it was just me.

• mkb80

Yes I have.

• Grim

yes, it's a really strange feeling

yup