MEN i need to ask yall a question?

IF YOUR GIRRLFRIEND WANTED TO HAVE A THREESOME HOW WOULD YOU REACT?

(Two women and a wan) why would it make someone a whore if they had a threesome!I'm asking b/c i have alot of lesbian friends who find me attractive and i won't to experiment.

(Two women and a man) why would it make someone a whore if they had a threesome!I'm asking b/c i have alot of lesbian friends who find me attractive and i won't to experiment.

Favorite Answer

F**k the snot out of both of them then dump the lesbian whore.

As I'm sure many men will tell you, "HELL YEAH!!!" But why would you? He will then want it more in the future. Unless you are bi-curious and willing to experienment with him just to have less guilt. Or are you testing him with his loving desires of your body only or fantasizing with multiple women?!? Or are you wanting to celebrate his special birthday or paying up a bet you owe? By you being there doesn't mean it's any less of an issue for him to have another woman to have sex with (or vice-versa if you want a male). It lessens the intimacy between the two of you, in my mind. Hope it works out =)

• Sean J

It depends on the relationship I had with her and how she brought it up. My wife and I have had a few, and it has always been great. But the first time it was suggested, I was pretty skeptical. I was afraid I was in a trap where whatever I said was the wrong answer. Once we got past that, it was awesome.

I would ask myself this question: Would I be willing to spend the rest of my life with this female. The answer would most likely be a resounding 'No'. Having decided that, I think I would be tempted to go ahead for the experience then have nothing more to do with either of them...........

I'd do it, but then again I guess I'm freaky that way. ;-) FMF or MFM, my wife and I have done them both and they're allot of fun with the right third. I prefer MFM because I love to see my wife getting all the attention and worship she deserves.

We have done three, four and moresomes with both men and women. A great time was had by all.

well i'd have to ask my wife for permission. seriously, who does this three some consist of ? if i had a gf i'd be surprised to say the least.

I guess as long as if it were with another decent female I would accept.

I would say hell yeah...it is most every guys dream to be with 2 girls at once

With another woman or with another man?