Why don't people use complete sentences when asking a question?

Its not that I am a grammer fanatic or OCD but sometimes the incomplete sentences (On yahoo answers) get on my nerves.

Also, sometimes people do not phrase the question as a question. If this was a game show and money was on the line, I bet some people would re-phrase their question.

Favorite Answer

i think it boils down to 3 reasons...

1. they write wut they are thinking w/o translating it.

2. they are plain lazy

3. they are stupid

nicely theres in simple terms precise information and undesirable information. The undesirable information is that regrettably you will now no longer be waiting to get right of entry to your historic account returned,as this equivalent difficulty exceeded off to me. this is because of the fact facebook recognises expenses consistent with the digital mail handle and password offered by utilising potential of shoppers while signing up. so which you may could desire to have had a separate new digital mail on your new facebook. consequently the historic one pops up. Now onto the stunning information...which you will delete the account which you now no longer have get right of entry to to completely in order that your information from this historic account could be deleted thoroughly. that's what to do: a million) pass on your profile which you will no longer get right of entry to. 2) Scroll precise all the way down to the backside of the information superhighway web site.on the backside left hand nook of the information superhighway web site,you will acquire a quantity of selections. click on "document/Block This guy or lady". 3) From there you would be then given yet yet another checklist of strategies. click on on "it is My Profile although I now no longer have get right of entry to to it." determination. Then be advantageous this action. Then facebook will assessment similarities between the account you're no longer waiting to get right of entry to and the account you're presently using. (the two your expenses) Then the profile you are able to no longer get right of entry to (Your historic facebook account) would be deleted thoroughly,leaving you with the facebook account your presently utilising. stable success!! :)

Well, the reason people don't use sentences is because sentences are difficult to write. They want to be concise and the point as well. When people write in full sentences, it takes longer for someone to find the true answer.

Sometimes I think it is beacuse so many letters fit in the "ask" part. So they shorten it up a lil.

I couldn't agree with you more! It's a pet peeve of mine too!

(I spell checked this so we should be okay.)

Don't. Know. Cant. Complete. Sent. en. ces.

a bummer, for sure. Those fragments. Very irritating.

They don't use complete sentences because they are stupid.

maybe because there are hurried ...

good luck and o hope to discover you answer !

Is it nap time?