J.D asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Do you like president Bush a lot.?

Favorite Answer

I don't know him. As a President, I like what he stands for, all the stuff this country is based on. To hate someone, as some of you do, is a personal decision, I hope your hate goes away. Got to be a bad way to live, all this hate.

Essentially I think GW will go down in history with Warren G. Hardin, U.S. Grant, and a few others as one of the WORST presidents in US history. Even before 911 he well on the road to lameness. He scrapped an arms reduction with Russians, he backed the U.S. out of the Kyoto Environmental Treaty, he's alienated the US from the international community, he gives rich people a tax cut, while cutting the services to the poor, he only recently admitted that Global Warming is a reality (Climate Change as he puts it), and the list goes on and on. Funny thing is.... I thought you had to be fairly intelligent to graduate from Yale University. I guess I was wrong

Source(s): Read the current US News and World Report
  • Rick

If by "a lot" you mean:

Like a white hot metal rod stuck through my eyeball slowly singeing each individual nerve as it plunges it's way into my brain where I'm not allowed to lose consciousness but I feel every centimeter of the pain all the way through my head until death.

Yes, I like him "a lot".

NO, can't say that I do. He is a man who lies more than anyone I have ever met. He doesn't care who he harms by his actions or decisions. He seems to need psichiatric help so I feel a bit sorry for him to a small degree. He is incompetent for the job he holds and obviously every job he has ever had. And worst of all he is corrupt and surrounds himself with people, some more corrupt than he is. He seems greedy and is a bit of a war monger.

I HATE THAT S.O.B, HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS OUR COUNTRY IS IN! THE WAR HAS BEEN OVER FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS, SO WHY ARE OUT TROOPS DYING? MORE TROOPS DIED AFTER THE WAR THAN DURING!!! I CANT WAIT TILL HILLARY CLINTON GETS IN THE HOUSE!!! GO HILLARY!!!!! BUSH SUCKS!!!!

I like him not at all a lot. He's a public figure. I don't have to like him. That's called Caesar Worship. Those days are over.

• mar

Na

Hell No !!

Consider the vice versa !

Good luck finding someone that REALLY does!

No I don't like him at all, but it really doesn't matter because he is a puppet.