Any opinions on Bank of America in Amarillo, TX?

I would like to open a checking account online. How do I do this?

Favorite Answer

I have been a satisfied Bank of America customer for years. The people treat me well, and no one else's online banking comes close to theirs. They're constantly developing new online products and services. I expect that someday I won't ever have to go to the bank again.

The best part about it is that you can go to any Bank of America anywhere in the United States and do anything with your account. It's not really nationwide branch banking, but it sure feels like it.

Their online bill-pay service rocks, and the "Keep-The-Change" program helps people save.

The link below will take you to a web page that compares the different checking accounts they offer.

• lacy

My great-grandparents immigrated from Wales with not a lot extra advantageous than the garments on their backs. They weren't wealthy by any potential yet observed a imaginative and prescient to extra perfect their lives. They got here to this united states of america LEGALLY and that i've got faith ALL illegals could be deported and not allowed to return for 10 years. additionally, the place I stay in North Carolina, there are various, many, many unlawful immigrants who qualify for welfare, nutrition stamps, social protection tips, college scholarships and pay NO taxes. it particularly is so incorrect. the considerable word is they're unlawful. They deserve not something. they have not got any rights as they did not take the stairs to immigrate legally here and don't tell me that it particularly is in simple terms too stressful for them, or they can't have adequate funds the workplace work. My great-grandparents who have been undesirable as dirt immigrated legally. one among my discern's friends immigrated legally from Colombia. She suggested it makes her particularly indignant while she had to visit in the process the technique of immigration and those illegals in simple terms go the border, or swim over and get extra rights than she does.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/bankofa...

Check out this site before you do business with BOA

• Sane

F-