It's so pitiful to see all the hapless lives wasting away.......?

biting and spitting and cursing at a God that's "not even there". Yes?

Honest Willie

Your name says volumes...

Mit,

You are SO right. I'm glad you've seen the Light as well.

Abetterfake,

you CAN overcome delusion.....

Example of STRONG delusion:

"You see me attacking your deity only because you believe it's a real thing."

Good reason to ATTACK others. Yes? (Boxing in the wind......with a straightjacket on)

5thof11,

God Bless you.............and the other 10.

I agree Flip

Murky,

Figure it out

AbetterApe,

Open your eyes, dear. Yes?

yes.....but, your hypocritical nature won't let you see the immature babling of all the unbelievers on here, does it? Your word for the day is HYPOCRITE. Can you say that? Yes?

My God,

This girl is like that chick from the Excorcist, strapped to a bed!!!Yes??

Did somebody sprinkled holy water on you!! What's the matter with you?

My God!!!

I'm gettin' outta here.......

"barely incomprehensible"....................you're pathetic.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I agree. They should stop giving a damn if he's not real.

Personally i don't use any word associated with "pity" but i know it is sad to see so many enslaved to the delusion that there is no greater being than human intellect; and isn't is just MARVELOUS how far we've come in our ability to destroy life while claiming that its part of our progression in advancing us???????

Oh that their eyes be opened before their blindness bring about their utter despair and ruin-- So saith the sage

They have no peace and they're angry at God for having a standard of right and wrong. Their sin only gets them temporary pleasure, but a lifetime of bitterness and anger and dashed hopes.

It will get them an eternity of hell, too, because knowing the truth, they refuse it and choose to dive deeper into sin.

Yes, it's sad and I can't tell you how glad I am to have seen the light.

Are they really just "wasting away" or is it possible that there is some "big" plan that the "wee" little people here on earth don't quite understand. Even without our Glorious God sometimes the spitting & cursing folks can simlpy remind us of who we DON'T want to be. Praise God for his Goodness & Love!

I do not oppose the deity you believe in.

I oppose that you have such a ludicrous belief period.

You see me attacking your deity only because you believe it's a real thing. I'm not attacking anything but your belief.

--------------

JayDee: I never said I'm attacking YOU. You as a person are to be loved and respected. Your belief, however, is destructive, and must not be allowed to go unchallenged.

Who are you talking about? Who are living "hapless lives"?

Now I need to know WHAT you are talking about.

(and is the letter "t" missing from your keyboard, or is your mis-spelling of my screen-name intended to be rude in some way?)

Oh, what a mature response!

Is that last an attack on me too?

Do you know me? No.

Do you know anything about me? No.

You ask a barely comprehensible question, and then start ranting at people who answer.

How old are you? 12?

.

Yes. It is as much pitiful as seeing "SOME" others biting and spitting and cursing those who refuse to accept that there's a God in heaven.

• Virgo

yeah, less of a waste of time to be thanking, loving, and living happy...even if it's also toward a God that's "not even there", yes?

What's your question ?