Does the ab lounge work?

• lisa
    Favorite Answer

yes it does work and it so easy unlike crunches( they hurt your neck) you can watch a 30 minute show while doing it and wouldn't even realize u been doing it for so long

• .

I was looking for reviews on some workout videos I saw on TV and came across a website that also had reviews on different pieces of workout equipment you see on infomercials. The ab lounge (which I thought would get a bad or neutral review) actually got a good one.

I've not tried it, but do a search online for ab lounge reviews and read up for yourself what others think. It may help you decide if it's worth a try or not.

NO!!! I tried that piece of crap and it didn't work. I know use these tapes I bought. They are called "I want those Abs." I used to be in the Air Force and let me tell you. These work outs are easy and a lot cheaper than an ab lounge.

I disagree with the first answer. My 46 year old mother owns an Ab Lounger and though it hasn't made her a ripped body builder it has definetely gave her a lean strong core and she has lost several inches from her waist. You have to do it everyday. It doesn't take a strenuous workout to get results just persistance.

no