Do you ever use Yahoo! Answers for self-validation?

Favorite Answer

Everything we do is some form of self validation. People who assign gay/straight labels to music are always homophobic and while they might not all be gay, they are all in the closet. Their fear of being accused of liking something that women like, such as Norah Jones' music, is directly related to the size of their penis, which is directly related to the size of their other p, their pea brains.

Enjoy whatever you like, whomever you like, and ignore such idiots. They will not enhance your life and have nothing to contribute to your mind.

<-- note Mickey Mouse terrorizing the child... I definately use Yahoo Answers for self-validation.

Some months ago I was analyzing my website statistics one day and noticed I was getting hits from Yahoo Answers regarding Walt Disney being a Nazi. I felt the need to answer the question myself, and wouldn't you know it? I got Best Answer. At 100% I was hooked. The other day my Disney material became the target of a denial of service attack and my site may have been hacked to redirect my broken(?) digg link to a Disney corporate profile page.

When I got Best Answer for "What's the aim of your life?" and "How do Who/ what makes you want to be a better person? and why?" I had to ask "Is this really the meaning of life?"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar00K...

Source(s): Best Answer: "Did you know that walt disney was a nazi sympathizer?" http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgOeh... "What's the aim of your life?" http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av... "How do Who/ what makes you want to be a better person? and why?" http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtODr...

Sure - in a way. Sometimes you just want to know that there are other people on the planet with the same opinion/mentality as you. Sometimes I come here to answer questions because I like when my answer is chosen as the "best" answer. It may be a small victory, but sometimes it feels good to be the "BEST". ha ha. , I don't think listenning to Norah Jones is gay. I don't like that kind of music, but I know this big super-masculine looking guy who likes Enya (spelling?) and I think it is cute.

Nooo.. omg No.. this is like talking to a Friend, I never take it all to Heart. We all do what we want or feel, in the end, anyways! Just go read answers you have inquired about, and then think. Do I want this?? Like this?? Think they are right??

Never look at all of this like they are tellin you what to do, like I said, the choice is yours!

Maybe just see it as help, or an Opinion, as you're the one who put in a question, that again was your choice.

We all choose our paths in life, not always knowing where we'll end up, but hell we learn don't we? LOL

Good luck with You.

• lesure

Oh yea! all individuals have humorous senses of humor at the same time as it contains the humorous stuff and compassionate hearts for the sorrowful themes in life yet at the same time as it contains truly desiring ideas, you individual adult men are the numerous appropriate! we've some very smart people in this website and that i have were given posed many extreme, favor-to-comprehend inquiries to the thousands and continually have received good ideas that solved the topic offered. Sandy :O)

If I don't get my Self validated somewhere before I get to the Pearly Gates, will God charge me for parking my Self on Earth?

If so I guess I will have to use Y!Answers or somewhere else for Self validation...

Good to know you can do that here.

Everytime one of my answers is chosen as "Best Answer" my self (including my intellectual self) is validated, so yes.

Yes, I have...sometimes I doubt myself in certain area's and can't always trust my own opinion therefore, I have come on here to "validate" myself.

Btw, I like Norah Jones and I don't think it's gay of you.

No. Although I want to sometimes. I guess if other people agree with how I think, it makes me feel better about my decision/behavior. Then again, that is human behavior.

hmm, sort of

sometimes i'll ask something, already knowing what I want to do, just to see if other people agree with me. I accidentally overlook the people who have alternative ideas......

well, sometimes i take them into consideration as well.