Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

if u had 24hrs to live?? what would u do and who would u do it with?

Favorite Answer

I would write letters to my three daughters explaining how much I love them and that no matter what happens to me I will be with them everyday and not to be sad because they will see me again. I would make them their favorite meal. We'd play board games and eat popcorn with M&M's mixed in with it. I would invite my Aunt Sandy over to spend the rest of the evening with us so that my daughters would feel more comfortable with her since they would be going to live with her. I would want it to be a calm, fun filled 24 hours. I wouldn't want it to be sad, especially for my daughters. I would also make certain that I called the love of my life to tell him that I love him. I'd make it brief and I wouldn't tell him that I was dying. I'd also try to buy child friendly books about death and family members dying so that my daughters could have comfort at such a heart wrenching time. There are so many other things I can think of to do but what I've written is the most important to me.

• kcdude

I would spend most of my day with my Family and Chihuahua. It would be very emotional. Then I would go on a walk (if I was capable,) and enjoy all the beauty in the world. Last but not least I would eat a huge dinner, a VERY huge dinner with steak, lobster, sushi, etc. Pretty much everything I like to eat that's really expensive.

I'd give all the things I wrote that I want published to someone I could trust, say my goodbyes, and either go to Kaaterskill Falls to commune with God and nature, or I'd try to find a high conflict area or a fire where I would rescue someone else.

I'd want to go out with a bang, something big and memorable, but I'm not sure what just now.

And I'd fill out an organ donor card.

I would write a full expose about all the things that I held my toung about. While being at home with my family Then after I die have them mail it to the news papers. I would also make my life as I saw it very public.

I would fly myself and my whole family out west to Calgary so I can be with my mother and brother for my final hours. Would cost a ton of cash but if I'm dying I'm sure someone would help. Maybe....

• D W

Gather all my family and friends and watch the Sun Set, in a tropical place.

I'd spend the day doing whatever my kids wanted to do, so obviously I'd be with my kids but in addition to that I'd have my husband and my sister and children with me too.

I'd spend all the money I have to fly my family to a place where we could all be together one last time.

I would get to the ocean really fast and I would take my family with me and die on the beach with the water lapping at me.

I would definitely fly on one of smiley's planes with the safe windows to Seattle.. then I would spend my time with him and his mommy.