what are some things we might conclude about a woman who refuses to give her man enthusiastic orahl?

before or after he has gone to town on her?

and please you geniuses 'that she doesn't like it' is not worth posting.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

she must be a selfish skank! now on your knees LR and don't come up for air until i tell you to!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Violence against adult men is against the regulation and violence against women persons is against the regulation. If I observed somebody being crushed up interior the line i may well be in basic terms as in all danger to step in and attempt to stop it if a woman grow to be hitting a guy or a guy grow to be hitting a woman. enjoyed ones violence isn't justice as human beings do no longer need to be dealt with like that. xxx xx x

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She has a very sensitive gag reflex. Very simple. However, in the cyber world, these problems can simply be thrown out the window. (Maybe, if you're especially nice to her, she'll give in just this once. In retrospect, it is pretty hypocritical.)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont find anything wrong with it. it was my first sexual experience ever and i had to do it for an hour, so i'd say by that time, i got pretty used to the idea that i would have to do it for the rest of my life for my man lol! ps: i have a tip im going to try...you deepthroat them and then open your mouth really wide and stick your tongue out and lick wherever it goes hehe

Source(s): ps no i am not a slut
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's unfair to assume anything, because to ASSUME only makes an A $ $ out of U and ME.

Try talking to her and ASKING her why, instead of judging her or making up reasons that only feed your own ego.

• 1 decade ago

It could be a number of things... one may be that she is insecure about her technique.... two may be that you are a little too hairy down there.... three may be that she thinks it's "dirty". Could you talk to her about it? She should be able to tell you why she doesn't do it; as long as you don't make it seem like you're attacking... and DEFINITALLY don't say "well, I do it for you, why don't you do it for me."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she might not like the salty taste, drink pineapple juice it will sweeten the deal over time.

• 1 decade ago

we might conclude that she feels someone who can't spell the word oral is not worthy of receiving enthusiastic oral sex.

• 1 decade ago

That she is a taker and not a giver. I can't stand people like that.

• 1 decade ago

i don't know but i luv to give oral, their is'nt nothing wrong with doing it maybe the girls just scared

• 1 decade ago

Well, I like to give but not receive . . . so what does this do to your question?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.