Blue

Have you ever found yourself attracted to someone that is not your type?

Favorite Answer

I think that we all have an ideal of what we would like to say our type is,but really,not many people ever actually meet and have long relationships with their so called type.They usually meet a total opposite .Youve heard the expression,"opposites attract"their you go.So whatever you do dont wait around for your type because you may miss out on "the one" that really counts.

Yes of course. It is called sexual-chemical attraction. It is the sense you get from someone on the most base level that your genes together would make great offspring. However, yes, someones type can definitely get in the way......

yes because I dont look for a certain type,it is the person they are that attracts me.If you keep yourself to one and only one "type" then you can miss out on a lot

All the time

Yes, opposites attract.

Yes... the first time I really really dated a white guy... He wasn't my type at all... but he was SO nice.. and SO much fun.. and he made me laugh... and did other things really well too!! (don't believe the myth!!)... Too bad it didn't last... he was a good guy

what is a type to you...

a comparison of those from ur past?

im attracted to the most random people... so different

yep! But I try to be smart and notice the qualities that turn me off, so in the future I remember, incase I run into them again

• Crash

Apparently everyone I've been attracted to hasn't been my type.

i don't have a particular type....i'm attracted to all different sorts of men.....i guess it's more of a personality thing for me.