Zoloft side effects???

I started taking zoloft 3 days ago. My doctor put me on it for anxiety and I am not really depressed but I worry about things too much and let it get to me. Since taking these pills, my stomach has been really upset. This morning when I woke up I had diareaha(spelling?), My mouth was really dry so I kept drinking... show more I started taking zoloft 3 days ago. My doctor put me on it for anxiety and I am not really depressed but I worry about things too much and let it get to me. Since taking these pills, my stomach has been really upset. This morning when I woke up I had diareaha(spelling?), My mouth was really dry so I kept drinking water. Not much, just enough to wet my mouth. About 15 minutes later I ended up vomitting. I have read that the possible side effects of taking Zoloft is what I mentioned above but how long do I have the side effects? Also the first day I took it I took it at bedtime and I slept good the first night. Last night when I took it I took it about an hour earlier and I was tired within an hour or two, but when I went to sleep I was restless and it took a long time to fall asleep. Anyone else have that happen to you before? Thanks for all your help.
9 answers 9