How much longer is it supposed to keep raining?

its 33 degrees so its a nasty rain snow mix

Favorite Answer

You should move to the OC. It's like a sunny 60 to 70 degrees right now. But tomorrow, it will be sunny and 72.

10 day delay with the aid of earthquake The 1989 international sequence replace into performed between the Oakland Athletics and the San Francisco Giants. The sequence ran from October 14 by using October 28, with the A's sweeping the Giants in 4 video games. It replace into the 1st international sequence sweep in view that 1976, and is suited remembered for the Loma Prieta earthquake, which took place on October 17 on the commencing up of pastime 3 and led to a ten-day disruption in play.

I live in the South and our rain just started last night after several days of being in the 70's. I think they said tonight it'll stop.

You must live somewhere near me!!! LOL

It ahs been crappy all day! We are supposed to get snow later on though!

Trade you...your rain...our snow-storm...

it's raining?? the skies look pretty clear in los angeles =)

• Bella

I don,t know,But i,m fed up with getting wet..

I wonder if there will be any drought warnings come summer,Or hosepipe bans..In London we never know??

i think for today