how do i ask guys out with out seemin desperate?

i like this guy named Jose and i dont know what to say , im 17 really tall 6'1 and a tiny bit chubby and its kinda scary.......

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It doesn't matter how what your body measurements are... It's all about your confidence in yourself... asking guys out doesn't make anyone look desperate, it shows that you have confidence in yourself and when you want something you go and get it... Just take a deep breath and go ask him out... and then excel after he says YES!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just make sure you have a good rapport with him already. Can you joke around with him? Do you enjoy each other's company? If so, just bring it up nonchalantly. Like ,"Hey, lets go out this weekend." If you don't turn it into a big deal it won't be difficult.

• 1 decade ago

be frendly and sweet and casyul.

and confudent!

do you know jose alreadie? Are you frends?

A lot of guys will be flattrered by a chickk who has the guts to askk them out. I wuld be.

i know it is nerveracking. it is tough for dudes too

• 1 decade ago

guys like confidence. Go up to him, start talking to him about something you know he likes, and then ask him if he wants to go do something. But when you ask him to go do something, be specific (go grab a bite to eat at --- restaurant, go see ---- movie, go take a walk at a park). If he says no, smile and say, that's ok, but keep talking to him about whatever you were talking about.

Then walk away smiling... he'll come back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ellyn
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Just ask him questions about himself. Find out if he is really someone you want to ask out.

Find out what things he likes to do and go from there

• 1 decade ago

I know i would feel flattered if a girl asked me out, go for it and good luck.

• 1 decade ago

.any time a girl has to approach a guy for a date......they will always appear desperate

• 1 decade ago

i actually wanted to ask the same question.. cuz i'm having the same problem.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Damn that is scary.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.