do people smell different when they are hot (turned on) ?

I had noticed that my friend (girl) had one kind of smell when we were out in the club, when she came after she was kissing with a guy. My ex boyfriend used to smell same when we were together. And now I noticed that my new friend smell like that when we are sitting alone at the movie or in the theatre. I would like to know does that mean that he is turned on? And do we all have that same smell or is it different for every pearson?

Favorite Answer

oh yes especially women they exude a pungent aroma much like an animal in heat and when the juices are flowing i must say it turns me on!! And that is the truth.

Men have a musky smell when excited. I am heterosexual so it does not turn me on but the smell is there.

I find it especially strong on a woman who is able to ejaculate.(female ejaculation) The most appealing aroma.!!

The scent is different for every person. It's usually more common to smell of sex with women than it is men, but if it's really that strong that you can notice it while they're just sitting there, it could just as well mean they really need to wash up.

everybody has a different smell. If you are turned on by somebody else, the chance is big that you like his/her smell too. They called it feromones. That is kind a substance/smell some people are attracted by and others aren't. If you think you smell, and you don't like that, normally most people use a kind of deodorant or parfume. But actually, that hunk/chick who catched your eye is attracted by that smell (not also attracted by that smell of course) and this is the true!

Source(s): I read an article about feromones

I dunno ,my wife dont let me go to clubs to meet chicks and Im not in the habit of sniffing people at any time.