Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If a cashier gave you too much change back,would you tell the cashier?

you gave me too much change,or would you just walk away,and don't say nothing?

Favorite Answer

i would tell them

It has happened to me before. YES, return the money. It's a mistake that will cause the cashier more problems than that money would ever help me to avoid. My mom used to tell me that God / the universe would test you.....give you a chance to do a good deed. If you messed up, something better would not come along. I kind of like that thought. Am I worthy of great things coming my way because I do the right thing when the opportunity presents itself.

If I'm paying attention I give it back. When I was a cashier in high school I hated the end of the night when I didn't balance. Sometimes I'm in a hurry, though, and I just don't notice.

I tell them if I notice it. I was a cashier when I was in high school. It is very easy to make a mistake. I would feel guilty if I did not give it back to them.

Whether I discover the mistake at the register or at home I always tell. I used to be a cashier.

Yes

• Omni D

I would tell the cashier. Those folks are responsible for their own cash drawer, and would have to pay a shortage out of their paycheck.

Yeah I would most times these cashiers are just kids & it they are short it will come off their pays...

Get this one! I cashed a check for $4,000. last year at a Shaw's Supermarket. While driving away, my daughter recounted it and there was $5,000.!!!! I knew it would be an easy one to catch, so I drove back and gave her the money. Would've been nice though............!

No I would tell her cause she will be short cash at the end of her shift and may get into trouble. what goes around comes around

• Baw

It happens, I always give the change back