Ran asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

This is gonna sound really random, but...?

I have a really random dislike of people. I don't understand how they work and think constantly how easy it'd be to kill one, gauging the weakness in their bodies from sizing up their arms and legs... is this normal?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ran, it sounds like you have some issues that need to be addressed. All of us have likes and dislikes - but the underlying anger and lack of tolerance may be reflective of a different issue altogether. Please do seek counseling as I am sure you do not enjoy thinking like this (or else you wouldn't have posted the question).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will tell you, I do like people... but I do frequently think things like "if I wanted to, I have access to a gun... what is stopping me from just shooting somebody in the head." If I look out a window, sometimes I think that too... if I had a gun and then I envision the action. It disturbs me though and I don't like the thought and I have to pull myself away from the window and try to get my mind on something else. If you enjoy the thought, I think you indeed have some severe problem that needs to be addressed. If not, then I think you will be ok. Only you know for sure. Also, you mentioned bed wetting at 16 in another post. 90% of serial killers are men. I'm not saying you will be a serial killer...AT ALL, I'm saying that 60% of serial killers were still wetting the bed at age 12. If you like starting fires or are a sadist, I'd get checked out. Sometimes good people (physically not psychologically) have to be kept away from other good people. Did your father abandon you at a young age? Consider all of this. Don't harm anyone. If you think you are going to, it's better to stay under a dr's care for a while.

• 1 decade ago

No.. Dont kill anyone its not worth it. Dont let thoughts like that rule you. We all hate once in a while. Live and let love!!!!!

Maybe u need to get some jelousy/hate (or what the problem is) out of your heart.Talking about these problems openly is a great way to fight these problems.(i ment with trusted companions)

• 1 decade ago

Its cool to not like people but when you are thinking of killing-you a crazy g! So get off your crazy butt and get some help NOW. Because if you dont' and you hurt someone, you will burn in you know where

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Trisha
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

so u dislike yourself? I think you need to go to therapy. No it is not normal. You could turn into a serial killer! be careful and go to therapy. Maybe go to a catholic church and speak to a priest. He would definately help you. Good Luck!

• Syck
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No. Could be antisocial personality disorder.

• Toots
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Uh...sounds like you need to see a mental health professional...NOW!

PLEASE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.