Ran asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

This is gonna sound really random, but...?

I have a really random dislike of people. I don't understand how they work and think constantly how easy it'd be to kill one, gauging the weakness in their bodies from sizing up their arms and legs... is this normal?

Favorite Answer

Ran, it sounds like you have some issues that need to be addressed. All of us have likes and dislikes - but the underlying anger and lack of tolerance may be reflective of a different issue altogether. Please do seek counseling as I am sure you do not enjoy thinking like this (or else you wouldn't have posted the question).

I will tell you, I do like people... but I do frequently think things like "if I wanted to, I have access to a gun... what is stopping me from just shooting somebody in the head." If I look out a window, sometimes I think that too... if I had a gun and then I envision the action. It disturbs me though and I don't like the thought and I have to pull myself away from the window and try to get my mind on something else. If you enjoy the thought, I think you indeed have some severe problem that needs to be addressed. If not, then I think you will be ok. Only you know for sure. Also, you mentioned bed wetting at 16 in another post. 90% of serial killers are men. I'm not saying you will be a serial killer...AT ALL, I'm saying that 60% of serial killers were still wetting the bed at age 12. If you like starting fires or are a sadist, I'd get checked out. Sometimes good people (physically not psychologically) have to be kept away from other good people. Did your father abandon you at a young age? Consider all of this. Don't harm anyone. If you think you are going to, it's better to stay under a dr's care for a while.

No.. Dont kill anyone its not worth it. Dont let thoughts like that rule you. We all hate once in a while. Live and let love!!!!!

Maybe u need to get some jelousy/hate (or what the problem is) out of your heart.Talking about these problems openly is a great way to fight these problems.(i ment with trusted companions)

Its cool to not like people but when you are thinking of killing-you a crazy g! So get off your crazy butt and get some help NOW. Because if you dont' and you hurt someone, you will burn in you know where

• Trisha

so u dislike yourself? I think you need to go to therapy. No it is not normal. You could turn into a serial killer! be careful and go to therapy. Maybe go to a catholic church and speak to a priest. He would definately help you. Good Luck!

• Syck

No. Could be antisocial personality disorder.

• Toots

Uh...sounds like you need to see a mental health professional...NOW!

PLEASE!