medo30886 asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

why as yogurt become lower in fat it gets higher in carbs(sugar) And protien?

may it gets higher in carbs coz of the sugar they add which i dont know why the heck they add SUGAR but why the protien

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The fat occurs naturally. The sugar is added to most "low fat" foods to provide consistency (mouth feel) and flavor. The proteins are sometimes added for the same reason.

This is why most low fat foods are more likely to cause you to gain fat weight than their "full fat" counterparts.

Your body is designed to expell excess fat (within reason), but it is also designed to store extra starch as fat.

Source(s): Dave Saunders, NC, DNEH Certified Nutritional Educator and Wellness Coach, ANA Member of the American International Association of Nutritional Education (AIANE)
  • hume
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

such various solutions... dude you're very youthful. do no longer say that "i'm a student so i are not getting time for something". you have each and every of the time. consume regardless of you prefer to. basically circulate exterior in night and play some exterior video games. particularly soccer, Badminton, Cricket etc etc. Play as much as you could. Play soccer on a daily basis for an hour or 2 and you will see the adjustments.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.