Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 decade ago

what should i draw to make the day go by?

i like drawing alot but i dont know what to draw

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dorkus
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The El Duomo in Florence, Italy.

~G

• Momo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I like drawing exotic, fantasy lands, or people with different expressions, and odd eye colors/hair/ect. Drawing my emotions that i felt in the day is what i do when I'm bored though :)

• 1 decade ago

Abstract. It's so great to just sit and draw and draw, very good for the soul.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have started out with clouds, or trees, ans before I know it, I'm on to something fun, the clouds take on faces & shapes. The trees become an orchard then wow, it's off to some distant land.

If you like still life, try stacking what ever is available up. Then I might single something out, ot try abstracting it, this is difficult. Guess, abtract art is easy for some.

Faces are fun, I love designing new eye make-up.ha!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should draw every thing, that guy, land scape's, your PC, your self, draw what you see in the moment. every thing is fun to draw if you are creative.

you should try to draw manga to. It's really funny.

If you don't know nothing about manga I will give you this link is a tutorial:

http://www.bakaneko.com/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Draw yourself lying on the beach looking at the waves with the warm sun beaming and sea gulls flying around crapping on the bald, overweight, speedo wearing jerk that's sitting next to you.

• Roo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

drawing something really technical, like a perfectly shaded sphere would be time consuming, but not exactly relaxing. I find happiness in drawing something i really like and am good at.

• 1 decade ago

You can draw me if you like.where are you?

• 7 years ago

Draw a scene in summer with lots of different things going on like a boy who's ice cream fell on the floor,a girl being dragged along by her dog

• 1 decade ago

Draw a nude model :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.