Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 1 decade ago

what should i draw to make the day go by?

i like drawing alot but i dont know what to draw

• Dorkus
    Favorite Answer

The El Duomo in Florence, Italy.

~G

• Momo

I like drawing exotic, fantasy lands, or people with different expressions, and odd eye colors/hair/ect. Drawing my emotions that i felt in the day is what i do when I'm bored though :)

Abstract. It's so great to just sit and draw and draw, very good for the soul.

I have started out with clouds, or trees, ans before I know it, I'm on to something fun, the clouds take on faces & shapes. The trees become an orchard then wow, it's off to some distant land.

If you like still life, try stacking what ever is available up. Then I might single something out, ot try abstracting it, this is difficult. Guess, abtract art is easy for some.

Faces are fun, I love designing new eye make-up.ha!

you should draw every thing, that guy, land scape's, your PC, your self, draw what you see in the moment. every thing is fun to draw if you are creative.

you should try to draw manga to. It's really funny.

If you don't know nothing about manga I will give you this link is a tutorial:

http://www.bakaneko.com/

Draw yourself lying on the beach looking at the waves with the warm sun beaming and sea gulls flying around crapping on the bald, overweight, speedo wearing jerk that's sitting next to you.

• Roo

drawing something really technical, like a perfectly shaded sphere would be time consuming, but not exactly relaxing. I find happiness in drawing something i really like and am good at.

You can draw me if you like.where are you?

Draw a scene in summer with lots of different things going on like a boy who's ice cream fell on the floor,a girl being dragged along by her dog

Draw a nude model :)