?How do you know if you are bi?

when i went to an all girls camp i found that i liked a girl. i may go again, but i don't know if i should. how do i know?

Favorite Answer

check your label

*

When i was in fourth grade i had a crush on two people one was my bast friend Heather the other a boy name rocky. I realized then that i was bi. i suppressed my feelings due to the way my family is but im more open about it now. You should go back.

If you can truly see yourself in a loving relationship with both a male and female, then you might be bi-sexual. But if you just like experimenting with another female than that just makes you bi-curious(hetero-sexual with a wild side)

• Kerry

Looking at and likely someone does not suggest a sexual orientation in a certain direction. We can admire people of the same sex and not be "same sex oriented." Where it becomes a choice to focus in on the same sex for sexual gratification, then you could say that you are bi or attracted to the same sex.

Liking isn't enough. If you find yourself attracted, sexually, to both genders, then you're bi. And believe me, it's so natural and a good thing, don't block your feelings. (I learned that the hard way).

I think you should try kissing a girl or something and if you like it good... If you dont walk away... at the end it was just a kiss. That's a good way to start.

All women compete and check out other women so the test would be to kiss her intimately or try to have sex with a girl see how you feel!!

Please take pics and send them to me.........even if you feel bad afterwards I will be still able to enjoy the action.....and promise not to share it or sell them to no one....they will be for my eyes only, I promise!!!

You just do. Just concentrate on finding what makes you happy.

Concerning yourself with trying to find a label so that a society can define you is a waste of time.

I dont know but if you walk in the club next time and everyone there gets you hot then you're "ding ding ding" Bi.

Do what feels right in your heart, no one but you has the answer to your question. You'll know it when you're ready, so just go with the flow and be true to yourself.

• duster

if you enjoy being touched and turned on by both guys and galls, you just may be BI.