do men really notice what women where?

******* hell shoot me for spelling it wrong 'WEAR'

• kj
    Favorite Answer

They only notice what women wear as a part of the total package. They don't pay any attention to the "specifics". If she looks good, they notice it.

Yes, I know men that have foot fetishes so they always look at a woman's feet ...Some men have butt, arms, neck and back fetishes. No B.S. so they are always looking at what a woman's attire and if it just so happens to exploit his fetish oh my god....LOL so yes I think men notice what you WEAR. If it's your man find out what he likes more about you and exploit that feature and he will always notice you ...

Yes, I notice everyday what my wife is wearing. I make it a point to also always compliment on her dress, her hair, and her shoes.

yes, because that is what attract us to you girls. i guy believe when a girl is wearing something that bring her beauty out and make them more sexy that they really are. Any women is sexy is she known how to dress. No matter what a guy would always stair and drill because he checking you out from head to toe.

some do, I had a guy notice my hair color changed and no one else did. Depends on how observant, how much he cares about the woman.

We absolutely notice everything that you wear, we will be able to tell you within five minutes what color your underwear is and what style.

if there is not much to notice yea! i like to see my girl in small clothes...but you spell "where" like WEAR!

What women, where? Do you mean wear?

I think some do, while others don't just depends on the guy

only as long as it is thrown on the floor next to my bed at night.