Which kiss is the hottest kiss ever?

Favorite Answer

Being this question is posed in MUSIC/Celebrities, I'm assuming you want to know which KISS band member answerers consider the sexiest/hottest.

Time to educate the alternative rock and "rappa" kids here:

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, stood four average guys who by fate found each other and they shared a common thread; a passion for rock and roll. The eldest, Gene, saw new (and sorely needed) directions rock music could take--and he and the guys were the ones for the job.

The very instant they put on face makeup, donned radical costumes of The Demon, Starchild, Space Ace and The Cat, they amped up sound, lights and pyrotechnics (fire) to full throttles and became known as KISS.

KISS was about giving people their money's worth--these guys gut busted cranked out a show even the most stoned nerd guy would remember the next day. KISS air raid blasted the beach side flower children acoustic guitarists. KISS didn't sound like eveyone else because they weren't everyone else.

To this very day, every music act, yes....sigh....even the kid-pop/britney acts....all use stage setup and lighting techniques that all got started by.....say it with me....KISS. So, kiddies....put away your alternative rock crap, step up to the plate and give KISS a listen. They're out there on Limewire, trust me on this one. You'll see why alternative rock is a waste and rap is crap without the letter "c".

Oh....the "hottest" KISS character, of course, is The Demon as done only by Gene Simmons.

Well, I'm gonna go with the Ryan Gosling / Rachel McAdams one from the Notebook - it literally took my breath away. Best movie kiss I've seen for a while.

a french kiss

I'll agree with Mr. Wizard,99%

I'll vote for Paul Stanley though, that's where we differ ;)

The one between that woman that had malaria and that guy that fell into the fire.

• ieja

me kissing my boyfriend in hell!!!