Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

I just got 100 gallons of heating oil help from Citgo in Venezuela. Why can't the US help us?

I'm very grateful!

I am not anti-American, my husband and I both work, own our own home..........but thanks to them, my kids are WARM. We didn't qualify for help for assistance from our own country. I don't give a damn who calls who "the devil"----he doesn't pay my heating bill, does he?

Favorite Answer

Apparently Hugo cares more than the US.

• ?

CITGO is run and operated by the Veneselan government which is being DICTATED by Hugo Chavez. A man who has called our president the devil himself. He is using this as a tool.....a weapon....to turn Americans against their own government. Like giving candy to a child to get them to do what you want them to do, he offered you a bribe. AND YOU TOOK IT! Easy for me to say living in San Diego CA, but I would take wood burning in the fireplace, a warm blanket, some brandy, and my naked wife ANY day over Hugo Chavez's pay off!

Your loyalty runs cheap, you make this public maybe other socialist leaders will send you some.... Have you checked with Cuba.. I read your little bio,If you would budget some of that "shopping" money for next years heating oil, you won't put yourself or your family in the position of having to rely on others for support..

• Jedi

You got a couple hundred bucks from Venezuela and you are great full. If you qualify for that it is a drop in the bucket which you get from the US taxpayers. How do you describe how you feel about that money, honey

I am greatfull too. I am greatfull that I went to school got a job and heat my own house. Later my kids will be greatfull that they are not welfare dependants. The tax payers are greratfull that I am not a burden on them. Later in life, when social security is gone, I will be thankfull that I put money away. Lets all be greatfull together.

As you should be! Our Fascist Capitalistic business & government in bed with each other fleecing & victimizing the public out of existance is why! Do not listen to contrary propaganda! The same group wants an endless supply of back door cheap labor affecting our legal several generational working class Americans. They need to be put in prison & have their citizen rights revoked! This suggestion has been presented to Congress only to be ignored http://www.usbig.net/ met to help out those who fall victim in this structure,

Boycott CITGO. Chavez calls our President the devil in our own Country and gets applauded??? Move to Cuba sweetheart , it's not cold there!

Now do you feel less American and more pro Hugo Chavez, How much did it cost, 100 gallons of oil, is that a price to pay for your citizenship or your pride or your HONOR.... Think, Please !! That's the way this governments work, buying people conscious., don't sell yours....