SadBrownEyes asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

Do weed cigarettes stain your teeth like regular ones?

Someone asked me this question and I didn't know the answer~What do you think?

• iroc
    Favorite Answer

if not your teeth ,..certainly it slows the brain

Source(s): life

Yes, weed cigarettes will stain your teeth---most often it creates a greenish brown gumline stain that is mostly contained to the gumline of the upper front teeth

Source(s): I am a Registered Dental Hygienist

Yeah sure someone asked you and that's why you want to know, LOL yes it causes staining cause what is going into your mouth is smoke and any kind of smoke can and will cause some staining, as an example take a hit and blow the smoke into a white napkin and see what happens, its gross!!!

Yes,you better try stop smoking them....anyway it's bad for your health...you know that!!! When I was a student at university I saw in the anatomy class in 2 glass jars 2 different lungs...one was from a person who never smoked...and the other from a man that smoked for 40 years everyday...believe me : that image convinced all students who were smoking to STOP!!!!It was horrible the difference...

u talking about Bob Marley smoke? not sure, check with ur dentist and the next cop u see. but I think that if coffee and tea stain weed does the same!

advice from a karachi taxi driver - "you don't want people to know you smoke hash? brush your teeth."

hash stains the teeth like nothing else. weed is no worse than a marlboro light.

• Pooks

if weed cigarettes have tar and nicotine in them, then yes they will stain your teeth.

most probably.