What makes you happy?

Hobbies? Friendships? Dating? Drinking? Kids? School? Anything?

• amp
    Favorite Answer

Singing, writing songs, playing guitar & now my boyfriend is teaching me to play piano (just doing scales so far!) Painting (acrylic on canvas -- mostly portraits, some animals, landscapes, abstracts). Watching a good movie. Playing Scrabble (especially when I win! Tee hee) Being with my boyfriend whatever I do. Hanging out with friends, especially my sister (my best friend). Relaxing in my beautiful home with my cat makes me happy. Sleeping in. Snuggling under the covers when it's snowing & cold outside. Dancing (haven't done it in a while! Have to start going again!) is awesome. Hiking, taking photos, appreciating the beauty of nature makes me happy. I can't wait until the weather gets nice so I can spend time outdoors again. Algonquin National Park was breathtaking.

I hate my job. I'm pretty much happy anytime I don't have to work! I keep hoping to win the lottery! They say money can't buy happiness but it buys the freedom to do whatever you want, that's close enough for me! Travel would make me very happy. I can't afford it right now. In the past I've been to NYC, Montreal, London, Paris, Rome, Florence, Pisa and Munich.

• maysey

money could purchase issues that make you happy and it may get rid of the concerns of economic rigidity. it may additionally supply you a solid existence type. What the "no longer making you happy" section potential is that it does no longer get rid of own and emotional issues. Romantic, marital, parental, scientific, psychological, social issues can no longer consistently be alleviated by having money. you in basic terms could inspect various the mega rich stars' own lives to be certain how real it extremely is in many circumstances. additionally, many rich human beings grow to be keen about making greater money and positively hardship approximately having something impression their status quo. They positioned rigidity and tension on themselves, it extremely is why rich organisation adult men consistently look so depressing.

A saint appeared and rescued me.I got everything for free, all sort of expensive gifts, I got perfect health and I could fly, I could feed with light and create things by only imagining them in their perfect condition, I got all new friends, all good with me,I could leaVE IN HEAVENS AND i COULD TRAVEL THROUGH TIME BY WILL.

Friendship, knowing you can go chill with people and not be a bother when you are bored

• Shawn

Spending time with friends.

A good movie or television show.

Creating something (like a movie or television show).

Good food.

Making someone laugh.

Living up to my purpose in life. Living a moral life.

Watching a bird fly.

Only one thing. A ten-year old female child whom i have helped create.

a long walk on the beach,at sunset

snuggling on a couch watching a movie

making dinner for my girlfriend

Partying with old and new friends and sharing life with them.