Help with asking a girl out?

This is this girl I like in school. But I'm not entirely sure if she likes me. Sometimes I think she does because she sits next to me during one of our classes, laughs at my jokes and always seems to smile at me when saying hello or goodbye. Alse she keeps bringing up jokes and sarcaism about how I'm her 'love' or boyfriend, it was funny the first time but she keeps saying it like goodbye me love , not even trying to be funny anymore. Then they are a few days where she never comes near me or starts a conversation with me. Is there any certain way to find out she likes me? Any in direct question I could ask? I want to ask her out but obviously not in front of the class and thats the only time I see her.

Favorite Answer

tricky - you need to get her when she is not with her mates, but when she is sat next to you start talking about a new film pick one that has just come out and is a comedy - then quickly say do you fancy going to see it tomorrow night.

Tell her you need to talk to her about something in private, and ask her then. If she is laughing at your jokes and sitting next to you and all that it sounds like she likes you. Smiling at you laughing at your jokes are sure signs that a girl likes you. Then on the days she does not talk to you maybe she is worried that you don't like her. Just ask her out. go for it all she can do is say no she won't eat you lol

aight homie dis wut u should do look take a few deep breaths be4 saying cause trust me u will get nervous so go up to tell how u feel about her then let go of the big question but if she says no try to be like not upset but like just say "oh i see" den walk away

Source(s): don't get scared of being regected just say it

don know

that's easy! after class say u r up for coffee

good luck bud

pass her a note with the question and a yes or no box.