Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would you do if president Bush invited himself to dinner at your house?

• Erin
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, I have plans. If he refused to leave, I'd call the cops. He's not welcome in my house!

I would be a bit perturbed, at first, but I would invite him in and during dinner talk to him about some of the decisions he has made and his future plans.

I suppose that I would have to invite the bodyguards in too...don't want a cranky bodyguard.

i would start by strapping him in his chair so he would be forced to listen to what i had to say. next, i would serve him some of those lovely military meals that our poor soilders are having to eat over there in "hell". then i would tell him what a bad job he has done at being president and that maybe he should check out monster.com to find another job that would be suitable for him such as mcdonalds or wendys, hell... he's not even good enough for that.

How about some broccoli? lol~ Well, would make a great hotpot dish as that goes well with guests, big dish of salad and apple pie with a dollop of fresh cream.

I'd serve hime Hamburger Helper.

After that meal, I'm sure he would appoint me to a powerful position within the government.

George loves his helper!

Let him eat dinner at my house while I go out to a nice restaurant..hey maybe he can babysit..!

• I would board up all my windows, put bars on all the doors, and then run for cover cause a hurrricane is coming.

Make the dinner, no i am not going to put poison in there or anything.

invite ossama ben laden and have them both drink the soup i make (btw i think ossama's been dead for a couple of years now but the US administration could always use a dead enemy to conquer more countries)

Source(s): working in a restaurant

Pretend I wasn't home!!!! Lock the door, pull down the shades, and keep the kids quiet!

I'd tell him I'd get the pizza if he'll bring the beer.

Something tells me he'd be a helluva guy to watch March Madness with.